The Member Center is Currently Available Only to Members of the Springboard Trust.
If you are an alumna, log in using the menu at the left. Forgot your password?
If you are not an alumna, click here to join our press/mailing list, participate in one of our programs or get contacted when we open up membership to other entrepreneurs.
What is the Springboard Trust?
The Springboard Trust is Springboard's exclusive membership network supporting the growth and development of a select group of women entrepreneurs who have presented their businesses at Springboard Venture Forums and Workshops. This network of seasoned entrepreneurs boasts valuable first-hand experience in financing, managing, and growing entrepreneurial ventures. It offers Springboard alumnae three tiers of membership access and the same value proposition that has attracted entrepreneurs to Springboard since 2000:
- Programs designed to address the distinct issues faced by growth companies;
- Dedicated source of individualized, confidential advice and trusted resources;
- Involvement with an exceptional peer group of seasoned entrepreneurs who lead cutting-edge businesses;
- Access to Springboard's national network of investors, service providers, and business development professionals;
- Avenue to promote products, business opportunities and expertise.
Springboard offers its alumnae three categories of membership:Basic, Peer and Trustee
Click here to learn about the benefits available to each level of membership.
Want to Learn More?
if you would like to learn more about the opportunities available at each level of membership, please contact us at 202-242-6282 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Springboard 2000 Enterprises, Inc. is nonprofit organization exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax ID #52-2266068. To the extent permitted by law all, or a portion, of your contribution may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.