|About||Portfolio||Programs||News||Learning Center||Member Center|
13 Years, 24 Accelerator Programs for High Growth Women-Led Companies
*UPDATE: Applications for Springboard: Media/Tech 2013 Open May 31
Apply to Springboard: 2012
Our 2012 application cycle is complete - Stay tuned for 2013 program updates!
Media/Technology | Life Science
Our "sweet spot" is any women-led company that is seeking institutional investments within the next 12-18 months.
Companies should have:
- A woman in a key management position holding a significant equity stake
- A qualified and profitable market opportunity with competitive advantage
- A track record of milestone achievement, which may include: product development, distribution, or licensing contracts, grants, beta clients, customers, revenue, strategic partnerships, etc.
- A credible core management team (or ability to attract one)
Springboard accepts applications across all industries in two main cycles: (1) life sciences and healthcare and (2) media and technology.
Life Science Application Cycle:
|Clean Tech and Biofuels||Health IT|
Media and Technology Application Cycle:
|Business Products/Services||Financial Services||Search Engines|
|Cloud Management/Enterprise||Gaming||Social Networking|
|Consumer Internet||Mass Customization||Software|
- Applicants to Springboard must submit a non-refundable $100 application fee or the submitted information will not be reviewed. Late applicants will submit a $200 application fee. Stay tuned for 2013 appliation deadlines.
- After we receive your application fee, you will be sent email updates as your application moves through the screening process. Please review your e-mails for important program-related information.
- You will be notified as soon as the screening committee makes selections to advance to the next round of screening. Please review our 2012 FAQ page if you have any questions about the program.
- Those selected to participate in the program will pay a non-refundable Program Participation Fee of $2000 which must be received prior to participation in the Springboard Bootcamp.
- The application is similar to what you would find in an executive summary. Here are a few tips:
- Be sure to tell us who referred you to apply. Those companies that come to us through trusted experts in our network or are members of a Supporting Organization receive "Preferred Review Status."
- In the "Additional Information" section of your Financial Summary, you must include the % equity of the management team and the % equity of the applicant (i.e. Equity ownership: 40%/10%)
- "Monthly Net Burn" and "Pre-Money Valuation" are OPTIONAL fields. If you prefer not to disclose this information, please put a zero.
- We highly recommend you DO NOT upload a video pitch, unless it is professionally shot and edited.
- Applications are closed! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on upcoming programs or click here to sign up for our newsletter!