|About||Portfolio||Programs||News||Learning Center||Member Center|
Ways to Get Involved
Thank you for your interest in getting involved in the program!
There are numerous opportunities available to participate in our program throughout the year, and to become part of the "human capital" lending expertise and connections to make the program an effective catalyst for innovation in Australia:
- ... as a sponsor. Sponsors can boost brand visibility and build new relationships with industry experts while advancing Springboard’s mission – to catalyze the growth of women-led ventures. Contact us for a sponsor packet.
- ... as an investor. Investors get access to Springboard applicants & selected companies as a qualified source of additional deal flow. Click here see who was on the 2010 Investor Committee.
- ... as an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs can build relationships with investors and industry experts, refine their investor pitch and open new doors for growth during the program and beyond as an alumna. Click here to see our 475+ alumnae who have "been there, run that."
- ... as an industry expert. Industry experts and advisors can lend their expertise to screen and coach as members of key program committees.
- ... as an affiliated organization.Entrepreneurial and sector-focused business organizations, startup accelerators, angel networks and other groups can get additional exposure for their organization and network in return for helping us promote. Click here to see the 2010 Supporting Organizations.
Contact us for the details
Contact us at 202-242-6282 or by emailing email@example.com to ask us about the details.
What makes Springboard different?
- Springboard is about building relationships, not just about raising capital. Our Venture Forums are four-month relationship building and business assessment accelerators that emphasize the right connections between the entrepreneurs, investors, industry experts and service providers in our network.
- Our rigorous review process is highly selective. All applicants are screened in a multi-step review process by a committee of leading angel, venture and corporate investors to qualify the most promising investment opportunities across the country.
- We surround you with the right experts and investors with the expertise you need. We learn exactly what each company needs and treat the matchmaking process of pairing each company with a coaching team as a science.
- You're joining an expert network, a source of ongoing connections. We don’t stop working when the program ends. We continue to be an advocate of our companies and provide support to our alumnae as new members and contributors to the Springboard Alumnae community.