|About||Portfolio||Programs||News||Learning Center||Member Center|
The Power of the Springboard Platform
About Springboard Enterprises
Venture-catalyst Springboard Enterprises is the premier platform where influencers, investors and innovators meet to help women build ‘big businesses starting small’. Springboard sources, coaches, showcases and supports women-led growth companies seeking equity capital for product development and expansion.
Over 500 women-led companies have gone through Springboard's accelerator programs; they have raised more than $5.6 billion in financing, have created tens of thousands of new jobs, and generate billions of dollars in annual revenues. More than 80% of Springboard companies are still in business, including 10 IPOs and many that are now the technology engines of publicly traded companies.
Springboard's mission is an unwavering dedication to:
- Accelerating women entrepreneurs' participation in the private equity capital markets
- Educating women entrepreneurs on the sources and uses of capital available for growing companies
- Increasing the involvement of women in the private equity markets
- Promoting the success and impact of the members of the Springboard Trust
Through a series of programs and initiatives, Springboard provides access to emerging-growth businesses led by women seeking financial and corporate partners, trusted advisors and business development opportunities. Springboard also provides a platform for media visibility as well as access to active investors and sector experts.
Springboard's Record is Unmatched:
- We have showcased 517 women-led businesses at 24 venture forums
- Our companies have raised $5.6 billion in equity capital, grants, and strategic investments.
- 8 of our companies listed on the NASDAQ, 2 on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, and 26% merged, acquired or were acquired
- Our companies have not only successfully raised significant amounts of capital, but have also fortified their businesses, expanded their networks and forged valuable new business connections as a result of their involvement with Springboard.
- We have the support of an experienced and dedicated Board of Directors, Council of National Advisors, Life Science Council, Media/Tech Council and patron sponsors.
- We have received national acclaim in major media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, Inc., The New York Times, US NEws & World Report, San Jose Mercury News, Washington Post, NPR, Forbes, Fast Company, USA Today, Entrepreneur, Enterprising Women, Chicago Tribune, Business Week, The Street, SBTV, The Huffington Post, and The White House Blog.
- The 532 women entrepreneurs who have presented their businesses at Springboard Forums are members of the Springboard Trust, an exclusive expert network of entrepreneurs who have "been there, run that."
Springboard 2000 Enterprises, Inc. is a nonprofit organization designated 501(c)(3)by the Internal Revenue Service #52-226-6068.